For short-term use for health reasons only contraindication is hypersensitivity to prednisone or components of the drug.
The children in the period primobolan depot of growth should be used only if absolutely indicated and under particularly close supervision of your doctor.
With careful preparation should be administered in the following diseases and conditions:
- gastrointestinal disease – gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, esophagitis, gastritis, acute or latent peptic ulcer, recently established intestinal anastomosis, primobolan depot ulcerative colitis, with the threat of perforation or abscess, diverticulitis;
- parasitic and infectious diseases of viral, fungal or bacterial origin (occurring in currently or recently transferred, including the recent contact with the patient) – herpes simplex, herpes zoster (viremicheskaya phase), chicken pox, measles, amoebiasis, strongyloidiasis; systemic mycosis; active and latent tuberculosis. Application for serious infectious diseases is admissible only against the background of specific therapy;
- pre- and post-vaccination period (8 weeks before and 2 weeks after vaccination), lymphadenitis after BCG vaccination;
- Immunodeficiency (including AIDS or HIV infection);
- diseases of the cardiovascular system, including recent myocardial infarction (in patients with acute and subacute myocardial infarction may spread necrosis, slowing the formation of scar tissue and, as a result, the heart muscle rupture), severe chronic heart failure, hypertension, hyperlipidemia;
- endocrine diseases – diabetes mellitus primobolan depot (including breach of tolerance to carbohydrates), hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Cushing’s disease, obesity (III-IV cent.);